隐私通知(大发app如何使用 学生 信息)
The categories of 学生 information that we collect, hold and share include:
- personal identifiers and contacts (such as name, unique 学生 number, contact details and address)
- characteristics (such as ethnicity, language, and free school meal eligibility)
- safeguarding information (such as court orders and professional involvement)
- special educational needs (including the needs and ranking)
- 医疗和管理(如医生信息), 儿童健康, 牙齿健康, 过敏, 药物和饮食要求)
- 出席率(如出席的会议), 数量的缺席, 缺勤原因及以前就读的学校)
- assessment and attainment (such as key stage 1 and phonics results, 16门课程报名后及相关成绩)
- behavioural information (such as exclusions and any relevant alternative provision put in place)
- to keep children safe (food 过敏, or emergency contact details)
- to meet the statutory duties placed upon us for DfE data collections
根据英国《大发app》(UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing 学生 information are:
The lawful basis on which we use this information in relation to 艺术icle 6 and 艺术icle 9 of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) is to comply with legal obligation and for the purposes of legitimate interests.
We collect 学生 information via registration forms at the start of the school year or Common Transfer File (CTF) and Admimsson Transfer Form (ATF) secruely from previous school.
学生数据对于学校的操作使用是必不可少的. Whilst the majority of 学生 information you provide to us is mandatory, 其中一些是在自愿基础上提出要求的. 以遵守资料保护法例, 大发app在提货的时候会通知您, whether you are required to provide certain 学生 information to us or if you have a choice in this.
We hold 学生 data securely for the set amount of time shown in our data retention schedule.
We only share information about 学生s with others where the law and our policies allow us to, 或者大发app获得了任何必要的同意. We will not share your data if you have advised us that you do not want it shared, 除非这是确保你安全的唯一方法, 或者法律要求大发app这么做. 任何数据都将被安全地传输.
一旦大发app的学生到了13岁, we also pass 学生 information to 大发app当地的权威 and / or provider of 青年支持服务 as they have responsibilities in relation to the education or training of 13-19 year olds under section 507B of the Education Act 1996.
The information shared is limited to the child’s name, address and date of birth. 但如果父母或监护人同意, other information relevant to the provision of 青年支持服务 will be shared. This right is transferred to the child / 学生 once they reach the age 16.
We will also share certain information about 学生s aged 16+ with 大发app当地的权威 and / or provider of 青年支持服务 as they have responsibilities in relation to the education or training of 13-19 year olds under section 507B of the Education Act 1996.
For more information about services for young people, please visit 大发app当地的权威 website.
The Department for Education (DfE) collects personal data from educational settings and local authorities via various statutory data collections. We are required to share information about our 学生s with 教育部(DfE) either directly or via 大发app当地的权威 for the purpose of those data collections, 下:
- Regulation 5 of The Education (Information About Individual Pupils) (England) Regulations 2013.
All data is transferred securely and held by DfE under a combination of software and hardware controls, 与电流相接 政府保安政策大纲.
For more information, please see ‘How Government uses your data’ section.
根据资料保护法例, parents and 学生s have the right to request access to information about them that we hold. 对您的个人信息提出要求, 或者可以查看孩子的教育记录, contact If you would like to discuss anything in this privacy notice, 请通过电子邮件大发app的数据保护主任 firstname.lastname@example.org
- to ask us for access to information about you that we hold
- to have your personal data rectified, if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- to request the deletion or removal of personal data where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing
- 限制大发app处理您的个人资料(i.e. 允许其存储，但不允许进一步处理)
- to object to direct marketing (including profiling) and processing for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics
- not to be subject to decisions based purely on automated processing where it produces a legal or similarly significant effect on you
If you have a concern or complaint about the way we are collecting or using your personal data, you should raise your concern with us in the first instance or directly to the Information Commissioner’s Office at http://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
For further information on how to request access to personal information held centrally by DfE, please see the ‘How Government uses your data’ section of this notice.
We may need to update this privacy notice periodically so we recommend that you revisit this information periodically.
If you would like to discuss anything in this privacy notice, please contact: 大发app下载, Twyford Road, Wargrave, Reading, Berkshire, RG10 8DS